my good blogging buddy Madd nominated me for this wonderful award via his blog here and as it has been a while since I have been nominated for anything other than “sexiest depressed moose” (ok I nominated myself), I thought I should accept.
Madd nominated me because, in his words “(I know he likes an award)” but hopefully the real reason was because he thought I deserved it LOL
WHEN NOMINATED, THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO THE NOMINEES:
- Post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator.
- Choose 11 blogs and link them in your post. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Create 11 questions for them to answer.
- No tag backs! We wouldn’t want people to get double nominations. Too much work for them anyways.
so here goes as I try to find 11 interesting things about me that I havent already shared with you
- I like to argue with traffic wardens, even though I no longer have a car! Just the other day I kicked off outside Tesco as they happily slapped tickets on cars parked illegally outside the shop even though they were themselves parked illegally! said the moose to the traffic wardens “I hope you intend to ticket this shit bucket of a car as its parked illegally like all the others” its amazing how quick they can get into a car when they are being confronted! bastards!
- I own more pink clothing than Sheryl! yep its true I do love a pink T-shirt despite the fact it makes me look like Mr Blobby when wearing it!
- I love 80s movies and can happily sit and watch Karate Kid and Back to the Future trilogies all day long! wax on wax off and all that
- I secretly watch Disney films on Disney Cinemagic when the flat is empty – what can I say I’m a big kid at heart!
- When I was a child my nan would not let me watch “Masters of the Universe”, the film with Dolph “Ivan Drago” Lundgren in it as she thought I would get nightmares!
- I set fire to an abandoned car when I was 8 years old! bad moose bad bad!!
- my favourite sandwich as a child was marmite and beetroot! mmmm
- I once got my twin brother sent off in a football match as the referee thought he was me
- my favourite drink is jack daniels and coke
- If I could meet any famous person it would be Robert De Niro or Al Pacino, both amazing actors and real idols to me.
- I can fit a whole donut in my mouth and eat it without licking my lips! hey that should be my next vlog post
Here are the 11 questions madd come up with for me to answer
- How are you right now?pretty damn good! feeling positive and, despite the IBS playing up, the good cycle is in full swing!
- What’s your favourite song/piece of music? (If you have one)music plays a huge part in my life. There are too many songs to list that I could mention. When I am in a good cycle then I can sing along to anything!
- Do you have a favourite country? (Outside of your own)for me I would love to visit America, especially new york for all the mafia sights but all over the states I have friends I would love to visit!
- What do you enjoy doing the most?writing this blog, and helping other people
- I’m finding this difficult to think of questions, are you?im actually impressed you found as many as this to ask!
- Do you prefer inner cities/countryside/beaches/other?as a london boy i am used to inner city life but as I have got older I do wish for a place not so hectic! I would say the beach but with my current weight I would worry about being harpooned if I bent over!
- Can you speak another language?when i left school i was fluent in french but that was many moons ago
- Are you relieved there are only 3 questions to go?very relieved
- Can you think of 3 words (any words) to sum you up?
amazing super moose!
- Would you prefer fame or obscurity? Or somewhere in between?
I would love to famous weird huh? or maybe i just want the money and not the fame
- Woohoo! Last question. Isn’t that great?
it sure is although you did come up with some good ones!
it says I have to nominate 11 blogs but to be honest I think every single blogger who reads my posts deserves an award!
but a special mention to my twin brother David who started a blog about his stammer which can be found here, i am very proud of him for doing this as it was a huge step for him.
I will revive my moose seal of approval award later this week for some deserving folk! keep an eye it for it!
Thank you again Madd for my award!