Kathy at Bipolarandbreastless has kindly taken pity on me and tagged me. I seriously love this tag posts with the questions and reading peoples answers to them because it is a great way to get to know other bloggers better and gets you more in touch with the wordpress community.
Here are the rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
And here are her questions for me
1. Do you believe there truly are people who can speak/communicate with the dead and if so, would you ever want them to use this ability on your behalf?
I do believe people have this ability why can’t people speak to those on the other side? I guess it all falls down to a persons beliefs. If we can believe that people speak to God why can’t people speak to the dead? I have thought seriously hard recently about seeing someone with this “gift” to find out how my uncle is and make sure he is finally at peace which in turn would help me with my grief over his death.
2. Where is the one place on earth you’ve never visited, but always wanted to and why that particular place?
Wow the list is endless there are so many places in England that I have never seen yet alone the whole planet. I would love to visit New York more than anywhere at the moment as I have so many mafia places I need to see!
3. Vegan, vegetarian or carnivore?
Meat all the way! I have a little saying when it comes to vegetables “I don’t eat anything green unless I picked it myself” gross huh? (giggles)
4. Other than writing, what is your favorite creative outlet?
I only have writing and only recently remembered I could do that. I have no artistic bones in my body so drawing is out of the question. Unless stick men take your fancy!
5. What is one risk-taking adventure you’ve always wanted to try, but haven’t . . . yet?
I am currently one my biggest risk taking adventure with this blog. Putting my feelings into words and publishing them for the world to see and judge me is by far the riskiest thing I could do, the fear of failure or negativity from others is greater than any challenge I have ever faced.
6. Cats or dogs?
I love both! I have a cat who when I feel really down will not leave me alone. I could sit and stroke a cat all day long but the independent nature of them can drive me mad lol. Dogs are a lot more loving on a regular basis but need walking which would mean me leaving the flat 😀
7. If you could choose to visit another planet which one would it be and why?
I would not go visit another planet whilst there is so much of this one left for me to discover
8. If unforeseen circumstances forced you to change your identity, what new name would you freely choose for yourself?
I could tell you my new name but that would make me visible and if I had to change my identity I would not want be to found by anyone.
9. Country life or city and why?
Growing up in the streets of London I am used to the hustle and bustle it brings but as I have got older I can appreciate the serenity of county life.
10. Knowing that all the events, places and people in your life have shaped you into the individual you are now, if given the opportunity for a do-over would you go back in time and change anything? (Please don’t feel you have to share what it is — I’m not asking such a personal question of you!!)
I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason so even if I did have a do over the chances are I would be back in the same boat at some stage.
11. If you could turn into any animal, bird or fish which would you choose and would you choose to do it permanently, once or any time you wanted to?
I am already half man half moose and am happy to be able to change from one to the other as and when the need takes me.
So now the people I am tagging for some fun
10 people is enough and my questions are ones that will make you think “happy” thoughts
- What is your proudest moment from your blogging career?
- what is your proudest moment in your life
- what is your biggest achievement?
- what makes you feel happy when your down?
- is there a particular song that makes you happy?
- is there a film to make you happy?
- if your happy and you know and you really want to show it. do you clap your hands? or what do you do?
- what is your favourite inspirational quote?
- do you have a “happy place” where you like to go and hide from the world?
- If you was happy and I was sad how would you cheer me up?
- if happy was a person who would he look like in the real world?
Have fun hope these questions were enough to start a happy wave around wordpress*
*Happy wave is like a mexican wave but with laughter and smiles