Needs to happen today to get me out of another Friday Funk – It appears to be that Friday is my new Monday always a good week is ruined by Friday.
Here are some things that would probably cheer me up
- a text message from a friend
- an email from someone asking how I am doing
- a sudden surge of interest in my blog rather than the current down flow I am seeing
- The stats page on wordpress goes missing for a few hours so I am not constantly checking it!
- One of those emails that tells me I have been left millions in a will turns out to be true!
- a rich older lady with no family and a weak heart takes a shine to me.
- a puppy appears on my doorstep
- nutella email me asking to advertise on my blog and offer to pay in jars!
- someone tags me in one of the cool questions posts that do the rounds so I can find something to write about!
And so here are some random questions that have bothered me this week
- How long will I stand at the main front door of my flats trying to use my Tesco clubcard key ring before I remember to use the proper security fob?
- What can I eat that will not force me to sprint to the toilet and then spend the rest of the day going back and forth?
- If I had a tube full of pringles and you took a handful what would you have?
- Why is there no chocolate in my flat?
and the answers are…
- appears to be 5 minutes and after lots of expletives
- God knows!
- you would have my teeth marks in your hand!
- because I ate it all
I feel so random today lots of ideas spinning around my head but nothing jumping out at me to say “write about this” or “talk about that”. I guess the good news is that I will be winning the lottery tonight so will be able to go on a lavish spending spree soon, the bad news is I don’t have the money to buy a ticket LOL
Don’t be surprised if there are a lot of posts today I feel the urge to write to escape from myself for the day! Now if only I knew what to write about!
Garry “the confuddled Moose”