As I have been reflecting and taking time out I have also been learning some things about me that I thought I would share with you.
1) when the cats wont smell your feet it is time to change your socks – fairly self explanatory I think…
2) loud farts are funny – unless you are wearing your ipod and think its silent until you see the look of horror on the faces of the other people in the lift.
3) the washing up will not do itself no matter how many times you wiggle your nose, blink your eyes or sing to it.
4) same goes for the hoovering, laundry and general housework.
5) talking to an attractive lady on the bus AFTER you have just come out the dentist with half a numb mouth is more likely to get you arrested than a date..in my defence I did not realise I had a wonky smile and was dribbling…
6) if people are easily offended by the real you, then you are doing just fine..
7) masturbating with tennis elbow will not cure the condition but make it worse..(erm so a friend told me)
8) hiding all the mess from your front room in the bedroom does not make it go away, it just makes it harder to find your bed!
9) I am not a centipede and do not need 7 pairs of trainers and 3 pairs of shoes.
10) opening the door to a very good looking woman, in your boxers shorts with your cock pointing between the buttons only has success in 1970’s porn and not 2014…
11) laughter can make you feel so much better about things
12) I dont need 100s of friends when I have a few amazing ones
13) hiding things in the back of your mind only means when someone brings up the subject it all comes flooding back 😦
14) my cats like to run around like lunatics when I am most tired…
15) my cats seem to think I need a bodyguard whenever I am sitting on the toilet as they have to surround me…
16) the dentist is not as scary as I thought!
17) online dating is not for me!
18) I can be by myself and survive, not crash, not do anything silly and be happy
20) I missed 19 and you didnt notice….
so what have you learnt recently?