To celebrate my 300th post on this blog I thought I would do something different and post 300 things about me for you all! Don’t say I never treat you all!
300 posts eh? it means I either talk a lot of sense or a lot of shit but who would have thought I would be here for #300!
So here we go! are you sitting comfortably? good then I will begin
- Despite people’s assumptions my middle name is not “Danger” but John
- I have 2 half sisters younger than my son!
- I have worn glasses since I was 8 or 9
- My vision is -6 -7 (20/20 is top)
- I’m 5ft 8
- I am a terrible flirt BUT would never cheat on Sheryl who is my world
- The C word is my favourite swear world
- Women who use the C word turn me on
- I go for eyes and cheekbones in women not boobs or hair colour
- I have green eyes hidden behind my dusty glasses
- I have scar on my finger where I shut it in a door at senior school and picked the scab for weeks after
- I haven’t seen a dentist in 7 years
- I’m right handed but can eat pringles with both hands
- I missed 90% of my GSCE French classes and still got a B in my exams!
- I would love to learn Spanish or Italian
- My dream holiday would be to visit Mafia hot spots in New York
- I am a twin, my dad is a twin and my son was a twin (lost the other due to miscarriage)
- I was nicknamed Gazza after Paul Gascoigne
- when i go to MacDonald’s I order 2 big mac meals with no lettuce
- I have never drunk a cup of coffee in my life
- I have never eaten Indian food in my life
- Hob Nobs are my favourite biscuits
- I am a chocoholic
- I have a gambling addiction
- I swear far too much in real life!
- The only books I read are on the mafia
- I have 73 books on the mafia and 25 on my kindle
- I don’t like beer
- I drink Jack Daniels
- My first celebrity crush was Susannah Hoff from the Bangles
- I have been dumped more times than I care to remember
- I lost my virginity at 17 1/2
- The first girl I slept with her surname was White – the 2nd had the surname Brown – had no more colours since
- My favourite movie is The Godfather
- My favourite TV show is The Soprano’s
- I would leave my wife for either Cheryl Cole or Mila Kunis 😀
- I was diagnoses with “High Intensity Depression” on 28th March 2012
- It took me 5 years to admit I had depression and do something about it
- I used to have a twitch of my nose and was called “bunny” behind my back for years 😦
- I have a degree in sarcasm
- As a twin who wore glasses I was called The Proclaimers for years
- or we were called The Krays
- I started smoking at 10!
- I have 7 tattoos
- I have my lip and eyebrow pierced and 2 ear rings
- I chipped my front teeth attempting to drink 2 bottles of bud at the same time!
- I have applied for over 1200 jobs since being unemployed in 2010 and only been offered 2 jobs!
- I have been with 5 companies that have gone out of business (me jinx? never!)
- I would love to go on Big Brother (no idea why!)
- My bark is much much worse than my bite – I’m a shouter 😀
- I once confused Tessa Sanderson (British Javelin Thrower) with a white person asking “I thought you was black!” i was about 10 in my defence
- I like to watch cartoons when no one is in the flat!
- Lee Evans is my favourite comedian – I have seen him live twice
- I grew up loving Rod Stewart!
- My favourite music is RnB
- I have zero confidence is my ability as a blogger/writer
- The moose name came from my mafia wars character where I was known as Paulie the Moose for 3 1/2 years and its followed me since.
300. I cannot count
So there you have it some snippets of information about the moose – there are of course more things about me but you need to browse through some of my older posts to learn them.
I also need to hold some things back to keep you wanting more!
300 posts is a big achievement for me, I cant believe I have done so many. Hopefully there are more good than bad posts and you still enjoy my random musings/words of wisdom!
In June when I started this I would never has imagined nearly 35 thousand people viewing my blog let alone writing 300 posts! Thank you for your support and messages they mean the world to me!