I am in a good frame of mind today, seems my 3 day rut is over thankfully so, that being said I wanted to nominate some more people for the Moose Seal of Approval Award.
Moose Seal of Approval
“The rules of the award”
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the following questions
- If a film was made about your life what would the title be?
- Who would play you? (Can be an actor/actress that is dead or alive)
- What genre would the film be?
- Who would direct the film?
- Who would play the love interest in the film?
- Which song would feature most heavily in the film?
- If you could have played a part from any film what would that be?
The recipients are blogger who write from the heart, sharing their stories with honesty, sincerity and inspire me and a whole lot of their readers. Each blog needs to be visited and tell them the moose sent you!
First Award is given to Roxy for her blog AdverseUniverse. A lovely person who is quick to comment on my blog with words of support, advice and the odd virtual hug! And we all know how much I like my hugs!
The second person is Bourbon over at crazyinthecoconut. It takes a lot of courage to write so openly about such difficult issues and I admire her so much for this. Besides that her blog photo always makes me laugh!
If you get the chance please give them a visit! When you are sitting at the feeder waiting for new posts from people you know they are doing a good thing.
Previous winners can be found here
Congratulations Roxy and Bourbon keep doing what you do best!!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
You all know by now how much getting these awards means to me. Coming from your peers makes them the more special because it shows your on the right track, that your writing is getting across in the way you hoped it would when you started. Now after only one month of blogging I have been kindly given my 3rd award.
I have been nominated by Justathought who has a blog that is well worth a view!
Again the process involves revealing 7 facts about myself and as we know I like to make them a little bit more interesting than you would expect.
Here we go again
- I once bought the record Stutter Rap for my twin brother who has a bad stutter
- When I was 10/11 I had a car washing “business” with regular customers on a Sunday
- I like to have a “messy” corner in the flat. This has turned into 4 messy corners LOL
- I once had a road rage incident on my way to work which involved me chasing after a car who cut me up, calling the driver every name under the sun. Imagine my shock when the car turned into my works car park and it was the MD!
- I once won a competition in the Daily Mirror. The prize was a football. When it arrived it was punctured! I have never bought the paper since!
- I was on live radio once (Kiss 100 FM) and was cycling at the same time. I proceeded to pretend to the presenters that I had just been knocked off my bike by a car and ended the call in dramatic fashion. They then called me back panicking before I told them I was joking and they were crying with laughter over it and sent me a CD as a result.
- I once wrote to Jim’ll Fix It asking to dance with the band Five Star – he did not reply!
So there you have it another 7 facts about me I hope your learning more about me!
I would like to nominate CrazyIntheCoconut for this award even though it’s already showing on her page. Just looking at her image on the blog makes me laugh and her writing is very good and I learn a lot from her posts.
And for those still wondering who the hell five star are
My first award
The Moose Seal Of Approval